The 2nd grade comes to the Computer Lab every other week for 40 minutes.
My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEEK to MAY 29
Look at Animals and Animations to see if you can determine how they were drawn.
You may add your saved animation gif to this website.
Write a title, your first name and grade. It is moderated so I will open it for the public.
Use ABCya to practice animations. This website REQUIRES a Subscription on ipads.
A How to video will be coming soon.
1. Cartouche wrtie your name
2. Hieroglyphic Typewriter - write a secret message!can you read this message?
3. General EGYPT Links on the OPS website for you to explore
4. MORE KEYBOARD PRACTICE Watch the 2nd Grade Technology video
- Keep your eyes on the screen and your fingers on the homerow
- Play Level 1
- Select Home row
- Continue with the lessons.
- Remember where you stopped so you can continue next week.
5. OPTIONAL Harriet and M15 Peek in on our eaglets. My, how they have grown! How have they grown since last week? Look closely, can you see feathers forming? Look at all 4 CAMS to see their habitat. Their nest is 60 feet off the ground. CAM 360 allows you to move the camera and hear the birds. Below the CAMS are videos from past weeks so you can see their progress.
6. OPTIONAL HOUR of CODE GO to Course 1 under the 2nd Grade Students. Start where you left off. Do not do any Unplugged Activity.
1. FLIPGRID Earthday videos. To all of the 2nd grade students who shared the way their family cares for the earth, thank you for such great ideas. Take a few minutes to listen to your classmates. Remember that every day is earthday!
SPELLING, DICTIONARY & THESAURUS
- Little Explorers Dictionary & Encyclopedia - Enchanted Learning
- Word Central Merriam-Webster dictionary and MORE!
- Spelling City
KEYBOARDING - Practice 15 minutes every day