The 1st grade comes to the Computer Lab every other week for 40 minutes.
My email is: email@example.com
May 18 - 29
1. ANIMAL FRIENDS
Watch ANIMAL FRIENDS INTRODUCTION then watch the videos below. Pick your favorite Animal Friends to draw. A Flipgrid will be available from your teacher and you can show me the picture and tell me about your animal friends. Email drawings to me to be added to the Padlet above. Parents some of these videos are on youtube, turn off Auto play
- Tara and Bella -The Elephant Sanctuary
- Snowflake and his Mom Duck and his Mom
- Noah's Ark - Leo the lion, Shere Khan the tiger andBaloo the bear
- Dog let's out friends - Dog rescue center
- Chaser the Smartest Dog A Border collie that knows 1000 toys & her best friend is a human
- The best day of my life - Bulldog who is adopted
2. MORE KEYBOARD PRACTICE
- Keep your eyes on the screen and your fingers on the homerow
- Play Level 1
- Select Home row
- Continue with the lessons.
- Remember where you stopped so you can continue next week.
3. Harriet and M15 Peek in on our eaglets. My, how they have grown! How have they grown since last week? Look closely, can you see feathers forming? Look at all 4 CAMS to see their habitat. Their nest is 60 feet off the ground. CAM 360 allows you to move the camera and hear the birds. Below the CAMS are videos from past weeks so you can see their progress.
4. OPTIONAL HOUR of CODE GO to Course 1 under the 2nd Grade Students. Start where you left off. Do not do any Unplugged Activity.
Fundations Home Support
** Please work with your child to reinforce these concepts
- Unit 1
- Unit 2
- Unit 3
- Unit 4
- Unit 5
- Unit 6
- Unit 7
- Unit 8
- Unit 9
- Unit 10
- Unit 11
- Unit 12
- Unit 13
- Unit 14
RESEARCH, SPELLING, DICTIONARY & THESAURUS
- Brown Bear Learn to Type * Keyboard game BBC
- Dance Mat Typing - Finger placement - by BBC
- Keyboard letters - ABCya
- ABCya Animation